Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Shaped by the Word

John 8:31,32 -- "...If you abide in My Word, you are truly My disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Psalm 25:1,4-6,8-10,21 -- "To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul...Make me to know Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You I wait all the day long. Remember Your mercy, O Lord, and Your steadfast love, for they have been from of old...Good and upright is the Lord; therefore, He instructs sinners in the way. He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble His way. All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep His covenant and His testimonies...May integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for You."

A Haiku Poem

Let God's Word shape you;
Become grounded in Scripture;
Seek God's instruction.

Experience the
Blessing of obedience;
Plant truth in your heart.

I will meditate
On God's Word to understand
His will and His ways.

He will fill my mind;
He will guard my emotions,
Influence conduct

As I read His Word.
He will transform my worries
And fill me with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment