Monday, June 13, 2011

A Life God Blesses

A LIFE GOD BLESSES

Devotion

Commit to the Lord

Schedules and activities,

Whatever you do;



Understand God’s Will,

Seek His guidance and purpose,

Then plans will succeed.



God wants to help us

Become how He designed us,

Reach our potential,



Achieve tasks He’s planned,

And honor Him with our lives

Each day that He gives us.



May we live each day

According to His purpose,

Spending time with Him.



The eternal trumps

The present circumstances;

Always put God first.


Care for each other,

Share your time with family,

Take care of yourself.



Love begins at home

Then moves beyond to others

To be a blessing.



Follow Christ each day –

Do not become distracted –

Joy in Christ is yours!

 Bible Reading

“Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3”

Challenge
Dedicate a daily time for private Bible reading and prayer and develop a schedule for reading through the Bible in a given time. Perform one random act of kindness today for someone in your family.


Read

Colossians 1:9-14; Hebrews 10:24,25

Prayer

Dear Father, I commit to You this day my life: myself, my schedule and activities. I seek Your guidance and direction so that each minute of each day may be lived according to Your will and purpose for my life. Help me grow in my love for You, my family, and others, and may I share this love lavishly with others. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment